RSS

Zafreen and contests....


Became a mother almost a year ago, banyak benda have changed - emotionally and (absolutely) physically. Life after that is so adventurous..at least for me la... Of course there were happy times (which include tears running unexpectedly without valid reason!!) and not so happy times...


But i won't share the whole experiences today. What i like to highlight is the MAIN reason i insist my enthusiastic website/biz partner to build this blog. (thanks to her for her efforts and determination...) The reason is becoz my undevided love to join contests ever since i was young!!!. Since my beloved daughter, Zafreen, is around, the feeling of giving her the chance to join baby contests is like unbearable.. (ask my partner kalau tak percaya). I even think of making her a model for ads and films hehe..

So, i really hope all mothers out there will share this passion of mine. The difference is that Zafreen is not eligible (according to my partner) in this blog. Well, she will be looking for other contests available. However, this blog will be full with updates of Zafreen definitely (sorry partner...). At least she becomes the permanent model of this blog!!!


For my partner, worry don't.. Soon enuf you will have a baby of your own.. then, she/he become a 'model in crime' to Zafreen k...

0 comments:

Post a Comment